2 Balligan Road
, BT22 2RA
||2 Balligan Road, Ballywalter
- Detached cottage style country house of character built approximately 12 years ago
- Located just over 2 miles from Ballywalter and 3 miles from Kircubbin
- House extends to around 2300 square feet
- Property in immaculate decorative order both inside and out
- Sitting room, dining room and family room off kitchen
- Delightful country kitchen with family room off
- Four bedrooms and study
- Bathroom and en suite
- Double garage
- Driveway and parking area
- Gardens to front side and rear with enclosed brick paved patio
Located just two miles from the seaside village of Ballywalter, adjacent to the picturesque St Andrews Parish Church, Balligan, this is a detached cottage style country house of character built around 12 years ago and finished to a very high standard. The current owners have conceived a very special property that creates a feeling of a period house but with the practical layout and brightness of a more modern home. The delightful hand painted kitchen and adjacent family room really are the heart of the home and there are three further receptions rooms, including well proportioned sitting room, dining room and conservatory. A utility room with W.C. complete the accommodation downstairs. Upstairs there are five rooms, currently four bedrooms and a study, plus bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom. The property fronts the Kircubbin Road with the driveway entrance from Balligan Road to the rear leading to ample parking space in front of detached double garage. There is a gate from the road leading to the front door and there are gardens to the front side and rear with enclosed brick paved patio and enclosed lawn to the side.
This is a fabulous property in excellent order which would suit someone seeking a quieter lifestyle in the countryside yet it is within 11 miles of Newtownards and 10 of Donaghadee
- Entrance hall
- Ceramic tiled floor and storage under stairs
- Sitting room
- 6.4m x 3.71m (21' 0" x 12' 2")
Cast iron multi-fuel stove with brick inset, hardwood surround and quarry tiled hearth. Plaster cornicing
- Dining room
- 4.04m x 3.86m (13' 3" x 12' 8")
Solid Oak floor and plaster cornice. Glazed double doors from hall and glazed double doors leading to conservatory
- 4.17m x 3.68m (13' 8" x 12' 1")
U.P.V.C. double glazed conservatory with ceramic tiled floor and French doors leading to enclosed brick patio.
- 4.04m x 3.78m (13' 3" x 12' 5")
Bespoke hand-painted kitchen with solid Oak worktops, and black electric Aga. Central island unit with breakfast bar and cupboards, and Belfast-type sink with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls. Open to family room.
- Family room
- 4.14m x 3.05m (13' 7" x 10' 0")
Fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth, ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility room
- 3.18m x 1.85m (10' 5" x 6' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge freezer.
- W.C. and wash-hand basin.
- With airing cupboard.
- 3.76m x 2.49m (12' 4" x 8' 2")
White suite comprising corner bath, W.C, wash-hand basin and large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.06m x 3.71m (13' 4" x 12' 2")
Dual aspect windows.
- 1.17m x 3.15m (3'10" x 10'4")
Large shower cubicle, W.C. wash hand basin and ceramic tiled floor
- Bedroom 2
- 3.81m x 2.69m (12' 6" x 8' 10")
- Bedroom 3
- 4.01m x 2.84m (13' 2" x 9' 4")
Double built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.01m x 2.59m (13' 2" x 8' 6")
- Dressing room/ study
- 2.67m x 2.21m (8' 9" x 7' 3")
- Front garden in lawn and path with wall and garden gate. Enclosed garden in lawn to side. Enclosed brick paved terrace with access from conservatory and back door. Rear garden in lawn and shrub beds, boiler house containing oil fired central heating boiler.
- Double garage
- 6.48m x 2.82m (21' 3" x 9' 3")
Loose stone driveway and parking area leading to detached double garage with sink unit and loft over.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.