This is an excellent family home located between Ballywalter and Greyabbey in the heart of the countryside yet on a bus route which allows ease of access to schools as far away as Belfast. The handsome property with its dormer windows and turret stairwell was built around 12 years ago to a high specification and it is apparent it was designed with the family in mind and not only offers extensive accommodation with integral garage but also a very useful two storey workshop/studio with large games room.
It is a practical home with tiling throughout the ground floor and a laundry room on the first floor with plumbing for washing machine and plenty of room for ironing and the guest bedroom has an external staircase meaning it can be accessed independently if required. A Villavent heat recovery system was installed along with a Beam central vacuum system and the central heating is fired by a 28kw wood pellet boiler.
The accommodation is well laid out with kitchen open to the full height living room with double door access to terrace and pergola. The utility room is a great size and it has direct access to the garage. There is also a cloakroom with W.C., a family room, dining room and study on the ground floor while upstairs there are five bedrooms in total, all of good proportions including master suite, guest suite, 3 bathrooms and laundry room.
The property is approached by a country lane (shared with one other property) and brick paved driveway leading to brick paved areas to front of house, workshop/studio and integral garage with ample space for parking and turning. There are shrub beds, lawn and areas of tree plantings with terrace and pergola adjacent to the kitchen and living room.
- Entrance porch
- Slate tiled floor. Black U.P.V.C. front door and side panels.
- Entrance hall
- Slate tiled floor and solid Oak staircase. Black U.P.V.C. door and side panels.
- 4.78m x 1.57m (15' 8" x 5' 2")
Slate tiled floor and cloaks area. W.C. and wash-hand basin in vanity unit.
- Dining room
- 5.18m x 3.86m (17' 0" x 12' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor and corner window.
- Family room
- 4.93m x 3.15m (16' 2" x 10' 4")
Slate tiled floor and corner window.
- 2.97m x 2.31m (9' 9" x 7' 7")
- Kitchen/ dining
- 6.6m x 4.19m (21' 8" x 13' 9")
Cottage-style kitchen with range of high and low level pine units and polished granite worktops. Belfast sink with brass mixer taps. Black oil fired Aga with three ovens, plus four-ring gas hob, double electric oven module. Central island unit with polished granite worktop and integrated dishwasher. Stoneware tiled floor and dining area with double French doors leading to patio.
- Utility room
- 4.95m x 2.16m (16' 3" x 7' 1")
High and low level units in pine with granite worktop, Belfast sink with brass mixer taps, tiled slate floor and access to integral garage.
- Living room
- 4.39m x 3.78m (14' 5" x 12' 5")
Contemporary multi-fuel stove. Double height ceiling with gallery window from landing.
- Master bedroom
- 3.96m x 3.53m (13' 0" x 11' 7")
Large walk-in wardrobe and storage area. Glazed double doors leading to balcony.
- En-suite bathroom
- 2.54m x 1.68m (8' 4" x 5' 6")
Curved Spa bath/shower with shower screen, chrome towel rail radiator, tiled floor and walls, W.C. and wash-hand basin in vanity unit.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.57m x 4.37m (15' 0" x 14' 4")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.18m x 2.84m (10' 5" x 9' 4")
- Laundry room
- 2.97m x 1.57m (9' 9" x 5' 2")
Plumbing for washing machine.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.95m x 3.81m (16' 3" x 12' 6")
Porthole window and Velux window.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.89m x 3.84m (12' 9" x 12' 7")
Guest bedroom with U.P.V.C. door to exterior steps and Velux window.
- En-suite bathroom
- 2.64m x 1.85m (8' 8" x 6' 1")
Curved Spa bath-shower with shower screen, W.C. and basin in vanity unit, chrome towel rail radiator, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Family shower room
- Large corner shower cubicle with twin shower heads and drying area, W.C. and wash-hand basin in vanity unit, chrome towel rail radiator, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Country lane edged in shrub beds approached from Dunover Road leading to extensive brick paved driveway and vehicle parking area. Side garden in lawn with fruit trees. Rear lawn with plantation of native trees, sun terrace and wooden Pergola. The total site area is around 1.25 acres
- Integral garage
- 4.93m x 4.72m (16' 2" x 15' 6")
Remote controlled roller door, light and power, beam vacuum unit. Froling 28kw wood pellet boiler and wood pellet store.
- Detached two storey workshop/studio
- 6.5m x 4.85m (21' 4" x 15' 11")
U.P.V.C. double glazed doors, sink unit, light and power. W.C. and wash-hand basin, staircase leading to first floor studio, 15' 11" x 15' 9" and games room, 20' 10" x 15' 11". Integral garage, 15' 9" x 11' 8" with roller door, light and power.
- Wood store
- 5.03m x 3.1m (16' 6" x 10' 2")
Lean-to wood store.