13 Blackabbey Road
, BT22 2RH
||13 Blackabbey Road, Greyabbey
- Delightful small holding of around 20 acres for sale in one or two lots, each lot with separate access
- Located on the Ards Peninsula just 2 miles from Greyabbey and 9 miles from Newtownards
- Local village of Greyabbey well known for its antique shops and cafes
- National Trust property at Mount Stewart close by and Castle Ward can be access by ferry from Portaferry
- Beach at Ballywalter, 2 miles
- Quiet local roads suitable for walking and hacking
- Farmhouse and yard have separate access
- Views over the fields and local countryside
- Lot 1 Farmhouse, garage, gardens on site of around 1.5 acres including paddock £250,000
- Lot 2. Farmyard and approximately 17 acres of agricultural land £250,000
- Farmhouse comprises 2 reception rooms and four bedrooms, living room with cast iron Stanley stove
- Kitchen, utility room, downstairs bathroom and shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows in timber frames
- Loft with external steps
- Garage, and woodshed with oil fired boiler
- Potting shed and chicken house
- Covered barbecue area
- Gardens in lawn, shrub and flower beds, sheltered paved patio and orchard
- Approximately 17 acres of pasture adjacent to the yard with small belts of native trees and hedging in rose and blackthorn
- Extensive yard with 13 loose boxes, corrugated sheds housing machinery and vehicles, dairy and cattle pens
- House, garden and paddock extending to around 1.5 acres
A delightful small holding of around 20 acres with farmhouse, extensive farmyard with separate access and land. The property is available in its entirety or in two lots. Lot one comprises the house, garage and gardens on a site of approximately 1.5 acres. Lot two is the extensive farmyard and around 17 acres of land which is currently in grass.
The property is located on the Ards Peninsula just 2 miles form the historic village of Greyabbey and 9 miles from Newtownards.
The farmhouse is presently laid out as 2 reception rooms and 3 bedrooms but the accommodation is versatile over the two floors and there is excellent potential for extension. Mature gardens surround the house with sheltered patio, lawns, shrub beds and orchard. There is ample parking in concrete area, there is a garage with woodshed and a further large shed beside the drive.
The extensive yard is adjacent to the farmhouse and comprises a total of at least 13 loose boxes with corrugated iron sheds for machinery, vehicles and feed. There is a sand school and gated pens for sorting stock. The land totaling around 17 acres is currently in pasture with small belts of native trees.
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs and fully tiled shower room
- Living Room:
- 4.95m x 4.8m (16' 3" x 15' 9")
Bay window and Stanley cast iron multi burner stove
- Bedroom 1
- 5.03m x 3.68m (16' 6" x 12' 1")
- Bedroom 2
- 4.9m x 3.84m (16' 1" x 12' 7")
Period fireplace with tiled inset and mahogany surround. Dual aspect
- 2.82m x 2.39m (9' 3" x 7' 10")
Coloured suite and part tiled walls
- 7.21m x 3.58m (23' 8" x 11' 9")
Range of high and low level painted units, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and terrazzo tiled floor, space for dining table
- Utility room and downstairs WC
- Utility room
- Sitting Room:
- 5.05m x 3.89m (16' 7" x 12' 9")
- Bedroom 3/4
- 4.88m x 4.83m (16' 0" x 15' 10")
Currently divided into two rooms
- Gardens and grounds
- Front garden in lawn and shrubs with brick paved frontage to house and adjacent lawn. Concrete drive leading to concrete parking area. Covered barbecue area and external steps to loft. Rear garden in brick paved patio, lawn, flower and shrub beds and orchard. Including adjacent paddock, the total site area of the farmhouse and grounds extend to around 1.5 acres
- 4.8m x 9.45m (15' 9" x 31' 0")
Woodshed with oil fired boiler. Machinery shed off lane
- Yard and land
- Extensive yard with up to 13 loose boxes, corrugated iron sheds and barns housing machinery and vehicles, dairy and cattle pens. Post and railed sand school. The land is in pasture and extends to around 17 acres with small belts of native trees.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.