13 Blackabbey Road
, BT22 2RH
||13 Blackabbey Road, Greyabbey
- Delightful farmhouse set on around 1.5 acres including paddock
- Local village of Greyabbey well known for its antique shops and cafes
- Beach at Ballywalter, 2 miles
- National Trust property at Mount Stewart close by and Castle Ward can be access by ferry from Portaferry
- Quiet local roads suitable for walking and hacking
- Views over the fields and local countryside
- Farmhouse comprises 2 reception rooms and four bedrooms, living room with cast iron Stanley stove
- Kitchen, utility room, downstairs bathroom and shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows in timber frames
- Loft with external steps
- Garage, and woodshed with oil fired boiler
- Potting shed and chicken house
- Covered barbecue area
- Large lean to shed with concrete floor ideal for storing vehicles or could be converted for animal use
- Gardens in lawn, shrub and flower beds, sheltered paved patio and orchard
- House, garden and paddock extending to around 1.5 acres
A delightful farmhouse, on extensive rural site with gardens, paddock and outbuilding.
The property is located on the Ards Peninsula just 2 miles form the historic village of Greyabbey and 9 miles from Newtownards.
The farmhouse is presently laid out as 2 reception rooms and 3 bedrooms but the accommodation is versatile over the two floors and there is excellent potential for extension. Mature gardens surround the house with sheltered patio, lawns, shrub beds and orchard. There is ample parking in concrete area, there is a garage with woodshed and a further large shed beside the drive.
- Entrance hall
- Cupboard under stairs and fully tiled shower room
- Living room
- 4.95m x 4.8m (16' 3" x 15' 9")
Bay window and Stanley cast iron multi burner stove
- Bedroom 1
- 5.03m x 3.68m (16' 6" x 12' 1")
- Bedroom 2
- 4.9m x 3.84m (16' 1" x 12' 7")
Period fireplace with tiled inset and mahogany surround. Dual aspect
- 2.82m x 2.39m (9' 3" x 7' 10")
Coloured suite and part tiled walls
- 7.21m x 3.58m (23' 8" x 11' 9")
Range of high and low level painted units, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and terrazzo tiled floor, space for dining table
- Utility room and downstairs W.C.
- Utility room
- Sitting room
- 5.05m x 3.89m (16' 7" x 12' 9")
- Bedroom 3/4
- 4.88m x 4.83m (16' 0" x 15' 10")
Currently divided into two rooms
- Gardens and grounds
- Front garden in lawn and shrubs with brick paved frontage to house and adjacent lawn. Concrete drive leading to concrete parking area. Covered barbecue area and external steps to loft. Rear garden in brick paved patio, lawn, flower and shrub beds and orchard. Including adjacent paddock, the total site area of the farmhouse and grounds extend to around 1.5 acres
- 4.58m x 9.45m (15' 0" x 31' 0")
Woodshed with oil fired boiler. Large, lean to machinery shed off lane with concrete floor.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.