23 Moat Road
, BT22 1DN
||23 Moat Road, Ballyhalbert, Newtownards
- Cottage style bungalow with excellent views of Irish Sea
- Rural location just 1 mile from Ballyhalbert
- Spacious living room with cast iron stove
- Dining room/ Sun room
- Modern kitchen in stainless steel
- Three bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Large outbuilding of around 2,250 square feet with light and power
- Gardens to front side and rear in lawns and shrub beds
- Ample parking for numerous vehicles either side of property
This cottage style bungalow with large outbuilding is located on a slightly elevated site with excellent views across the Irish sea to Mull of Galloway to the north east and the Mourne Mountains to the south west. Moat Road is a quiet rural road just a mile from Ballyhalbert village, 13 miles from Newtownards and 25 miles from Belfast city centre.
The property is bright and modern yet has the feel of a cosy cottage complete with its log burning stove in the living room. The reception rooms look out toward the Irish sea and even the porch is utilized as a sitting area to relax and enjoy the views. There is a sun room currently used as a dining room which leads through to the impressive stainless steel kitchen with its French doors to the garden. Two of the three bedrooms also have double doors to the exterior and the modern bathroom has both a corner bath and separate shower cubicle.
The property is bordered at the rear by farmland and at the front by the quiet country road. There is a gravel driveway with ample parking area for vehicles leading to large outbuilding suitable for a number of uses. There are gardens in lawns and shrub beds including an enclosed ‘secret’ garden at the rear which is a haven for sitting out in the warmer months.
- Entrance hall:
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
With views across to Mull of Galloway and solid oak flooring
- Living room:
- 6.93m x 4.57m (22' 9" x 15' 0")
Solid oak flooring, cast iron solid fuel stove linked up to central heating, wooden beam and glazed doors to dining room
- Sun room/ Dining room:
- 5.05m x 3.91m (16' 7" x 12' 10")
Solid oak flooring
- Back hall:
- With storage cupboard/ cloakroom and tiled flooring
- 6.4m x 2.59m (21' 0" x 8' 6")
Fitted stainless steel units and worktops with beech larder unit, beech fronted fridge/ freezer, Belling stainless steel gas range cooker with electric double oven, matching canopy, tiled walls, tiled floor, Smeg integrated dishwasher and glazed double doors to outside
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.76m x 3.45m (12' 4" x 11' 4")
Built-in wardrobe, timber laminate flooring and double doors to outside
- Bedroom 2
- 3.66m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5")
Built in shelving and cupboard, timber laminate flooring and glazed double doors to outside
- Bedroom 3
- 4.88m x 2.44m (16' 0" x 8' 0")
Built in wardrobes and timber laminate flooring
- 3.73m x 1.83m (12' 3" x 6' 0")
Modern bathroom with corner bath and separate corner shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin, vertical radiator and fully tiled floor and walls
- 6.1m x 2.87m (20' 0" x 9' 5")
Gravel driveway leading to parking area and garage, presently used as workshop, utility area with oil fired boiler and plumbed for washing machine
- 23.77m x 8.84m (78' 0" x 29' 0")
Gate from road to gravel area in front of outbuilding which would be suitable for a number of uses. There is a concrete area and large lawn.
- The area to the front of the house is paved and there is a further gravel area to the side of the house with lawn, shrubs and trees. To the rear there is a fabulous enclosed 'hidden' garden with a paved area, palm trees and shrubs
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.