Sign Up To Our Country Homefinder - We'll Help Find Your Perfect Home.
25 Hans Sloane Square
, BT30 9GA
||25 Hans Sloane Square, Killyleagh
- Townhouse with rear terrace overlooking the sea with views across Strangford Lough and its islands towards Castle Ward
- Sea views from the living room and two of the bedrooms
- Front of house opening onto 'green' Square, with statue of Hans Sloane the famous local Physician
- Entrance hall with walk in cloakroom
- Open plan living room with kitchen and dining area
- Glazed door to rear terrace
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating and UPVC framed double glazing
- Located on the waterfront in the popular Co Down town close to the Smugglers Table restaurant
- Downpatrick 6 miles, Comber 11 miles and Belfast centre 20 miles
- Local walks at Delamont and Gibbs Island just 2 miles away
- Killyleagh is well equipped with popular cafes, bars and restaurants including Picnic Delicatessen, the Dufferin Arms and The Smugglers Table
Hans Sloane Square is a waterfront development built on the site of the old harbour and comprises townhouses and apartments some of which back on to Strangford Lough. Number 25 is one of those with an enviable position with a rear terrace overlooking the sea with sea views from the living room and two of the bedrooms. The Killyleagh side of the property opens out on to the main square with a statue of Hans Sloane himself taking pride of place among the trees.
The property comprises an open plan downstairs with living, dining and kitchen areas with glazed door leading to terrace and three bedrooms upstairs, an en suite shower room to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
Killyleagh is a popular town located on the western shore of Strangford Lough between Comber and Downpatrick. The town is overlooked by the beautiful 'Disneyesque' Killyleagh Castle and there are some fine period properties throughout the town and it is well serviced with popular bars, restaurants and cafes including The Smugglers Table which is close to the property.
There is a local sailing club and plenty of local walks including at Delamont Country Park and Gibbs Island which are just 2 miles away.
- Entrance hall
- Storage under stairs
- 1.45m x 1.68m (4' 9" x 5' 6")
- Open plan living room with dining area and kitchen
- 5.66m x 7.92m (18' 7" x 26' 0")
Fireplace with gas fire insert, glazed door with side windows leading to terrace. Dining area and Kitchen with range of high and low level units with integrated gas hob and electric oven with matching extractor canopy, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, gas boiler in cupboard, bowl and a half sink unit and part tiled walls
- Master bedroom
- 3.51m x 3.81m (11' 6" x 12' 6")
- En suite shower room
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, wash hand basin and W.C,
- Bedroom 2
- 2.92m x 3.48m (9' 7" x 11' 5")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.06m x 2.82m (6' 9" x 9' 3")
- 1.78m x 2.08m (5' 10" x 6' 10")
Bath with shower attachment and screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled shower area
- Front garden in gravel and paving, rear terrace overlooking water with paved area
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.