40 Ballyknockan Road
, BT23 6NR
||40 Ballyknockan Road, Ballygowan
Semi-detached Chalet Bungalow
- Semi detached house in rural setting just 2 miles from Ballygowan, 4 miles from Saintfield and 10 miles from Belfast
- Originally built as a farm labourers cottage
- Views over Co Down countryside
- Living room and sitting room
- Downstairs bathroom
- Two bedrooms
- Excellent gardens to front side and rear
Originally built as a farm labourers cottage this is a two bedroom semi detached house located in a rural area just 2 miles from Ballygowan and 10 miles from Belfast. This would make an ideal first home for someone wanting to live in the countryside or equally it could be a perfect house to downsize. There are gardens to the front, side and rear and parking to the front.
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- 3.66m x 7.92m (12' x 26')
Brick fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel stove, stone hearth and wooden mantle. Hotpress
- Sitting room
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10' x 10')
With built in cupboard
- 1.98m x 4.01m (6' 6" x 13' 2")
Range of high and low level built in units, integrated electric hob and oven, extractor, part tiled walls, storage cupboard under stairs and chrome towel rail radiator
- Rear hall
- 1.65m x 1.75m (5' 5" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising bath with electric shower over, shower screen, wash hand basin and WC, tiled floor and walls and chrome towel rail radiator
- Bedroom 1
- 3.66m x 3.78m (12' x 12' 5")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.1m x 3.78m (10' 2" x 12' 5")
- Gardens to the front side and rear in lawn with shrub beds. Oil boiler in housing.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.