Sign Up To Our Country Homefinder - We'll Help Find Your Perfect Home.
45 Thornyhill Road
, BT23 6SQ
||45 Thornyhill Road, Killinchy
- Detached country cottage in need of refurbishment
- Just over 1 mile from Balloo crossroads with Balloo House, McCanns store and Centra all on your door step. Daft Eddy's at Sketrick and the Poachers Pocket at Lisbane both within the local area
- Living room and dining room
- 2 bedrooms
- Detached garage and workshop
- Gardens to side and rear, currently overgrown
- Whole site extends to around one third of an acre
- Belfast city centre 16 miles
- Adjacent building site for sale separately
Located just over a mile from Balloo this is originally a country cottage which was extended in the 1970's. It now requires refurbishment but offers potential to create a fine family home. The site extends to around one third of an acre and there is a detached garage and workshop. There is ample room for parking and the property would lend itself to further extension.
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- 3.89m x 4.45m (12' 9" x 14' 7")
- Dining room
- 3.05m x 3.66m (10' 0" x 12' 0")
- 3.05m x 4.57m (10' 0" x 15' 0")
Range of high and low level units
- 2.44m x 2.44m (8' 0" x 8' 0")
Coloured suite comprising bath, shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Separate WC
- Bedroom 1
- 2.77m x 4.62m (9' 1" x 15' 2")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.73m x 3.89m (12' 3" x 12' 9")
- Gardens to side and rear which are currently overgrown. Detached garage and workshop
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.