77 Tullyhubbert Road
, BT23 6LY
||77 Tullyhubbert Road, Ballygowan
- One of a terrace of four cottages in a beautiful rural setting
- Fantastic outside space including,parking area, garden with loose boxes, garage and orchard
- Two storey extension
- Oil fired central heating
- 2 reception rooms, extended kitchen and downstairs WC
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- 10 minutes from Belfast's outer ring road at Castlereagh
Situated in a beautiful rural setting, 77 Tullyhubbert Road is one of a terrace of four cottages located close to the main Belfast Road, Ballygowan and just 10 minutes from Belfast's outer ring road at Castlereagh. The property is extended over two floors and offers family accommodation with two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
It is remarkable how much outside space this property has to offer and the current owners kept a small pony here in the past for their children. There is an enclosded garden in lawn and shrub beds with three loose boxes, workshop and dog run, two gravelled parking areas and detached garage and separate orchard with fruit trees. For those looking for a country lifestyle and thinking of growing their own vegetables and maybe keeping some small animals, this could be the place of your dreams!
- Entrance porch
- Living room
- 3.96m x 4.09m (13' 0" x 13' 5")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and tongue and groove timber panelled ceiling
- Dining room
- 2.62m x 4.06m (8'7" x 13'4")
- Extended kitchen
- 2.59m x 4.9m (8'6" x 16'1")
Range of high and low level units with double Belfast style sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and large walk in larder
- Downstairs WC
- Rear hall leading to back door with downstairs WC off with wash hand basin
- Bedroom 1
- 3.05m x 3.43m (10' x 11'3")
Built in wardrobes, hotpress and tongue and groove timber panelled ceiling
- Bedroom 2
- 2.64m x 2.67m (8'8" x 8'9")
- Rear landing
- Access to roofspace
- Bedroom 3
- 3.35m x 3.84m (11' x 12'7)
Built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors
- 2.36m x 2.57m (7'9" x 8'5")
White suite comprising bath with shower attachment , separate shower cubicle with electric shower, WC and wash hand basin, and part tiled walls
- Front garden in flower beds and pink pebbles. Access to rear via right of way at both ends of terrace. Gravelled parking area with oil fired boiler in housing and oil tank.
Enclosed garden in lawn, shrub and flower beds with a backdrop of mature trees. Outhouses comprising three loose boxes:
(1) 11'9 x 9'6"
(2) 11'9 x 7'7"
(3) 11'9" x 9'3"
Concrete sitting out area, Shed/workshop 11'5" x 12'
Enclosed dog run
Area of hard standing leading to detached garage 18' x 14'
Orchard in lawn and fruit trees
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.