Fairy Hill Cottage, 17A Craigboy Road
, BT21 0LP
||Fairy Hill Cottage, 17A Craigboy Road, Donaghadee
- Country cottage in quiet rural location, yet just five minutes from the coastal town of Donaghadee
- Mature garden in lawn, trees and shrubs extending to around half an acre
- Perfect house for downsizing with well proportioned rooms
- Spacious living room with cast iron stove and plenty of space for dining table
- Country kitchen with island unit
- Utility room
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- 2nd separate W.C.
- Oil fired central heating and U.P.V.C framed double glazing
- Basement storage area, workshop and outside W.C.
- Double car port / covered storage area
- Donaghadee 2 miles, Newtownards 7.5 miles and Bangor 8 miles
This is an opportunity to get away from it all in a quiet peaceful rural location yet it is only a few minutes from the coastal town of Donaghadee. Fairy Hill is an attractive cottage which is spacious inside with room dimensions that will surprise you including a large living room with dining space and three double bedrooms. The country kitchen is a good size too with an island and the utility room is nearly as large as the kitchen. Due to the proportions of the interior it could be a perfect fit for someone downsizing, looking for a smaller property but wishing to retain spacious rooms. Outside there is plenty of room for vehicles and a mature garden with lawn, shrubs and trees extending to around half an acre.
- Glazed entrance porch
- Tiled floor and glazed double doors leading to living room
- Living/ dining room
- 7.92m x 5.23m (26' 0" x 17' 2")
Cast iron stove in fireplace with oak surround, brick inset and tiled hearth, cornice and space for dining table
- 5.23m x 3.96m (17' 2" x 13' 0")
Range of high and low level units in solid oak with polished granite worktops. Built-in dresser with glass-fronted doors, shelves and drawers. Island with granite worktop, breakfast bar, tiled floor, part tiled walls, and extractor fan.
- Utility room
- 4.42m x 3.18m (14' 6" x 10' 5")
Built-in units with sink, plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor
- Bedroom 1
- 5.18m x 3.81m (17' 0" x 12' 6")
Full wall of built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Built-in wardrobes with mirror-fronted sliding doors
- Bedroom 3
- 4.29m x 3.71m (14' 1" x 12' 2")
Currently used as an office
- 2.62m x 2.44m (8' 7" x 8' 0")
Corner bath, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, W.C. and wash-hand basin in vanity unit, chrome towel rail radiator and hotpress
- Separate W.C.
- W.C. and wash-hand basin in vanity unit
- Wooden entrance gate, tarmac driveway and car parking to front and side of house, oil fired boiler in housing
- Basement storage area
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 0")
Access from outside, Belfast sink, light and power
- Workshop/ garden store
- 3.56m x 2.64m (11' 8" x 8' 8")
- Outside W. C.
- Mature gardens front, side and rear garden in lawn, trees and shrub beds. Cast iron water pump and old well.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.