Schoolfield Cottage, 30 Greystone Road
, BT22 2LQ
||Schoolfield Cottage, 30 Greystone Road, Ballywalter
- Delightful cottage style property on a mature site with excellent garden extending to around 0.4 acre
- In the heart of the countryside, yet 5 minutes from Ballywalter and 15 minutes from Bangor and Newtownards
- Just 1 mile from the coast
- Open plan reception area with dining hall, living area and Sun room
- Cloakroom with WC
- Cottage kitchen with dining and living areas
- Cast iron stove in brick chimney recess with timber mantle
- Utility room
- 3 first floor bedrooms and one ground floor bedroom
- En suite shower room and family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating and Megaflow hot water system
- Oak effect U.P.V.C framed double glazing
- Gardens in lawn with trees and paved patios
- Large wooden cabin with light and power, suitable for home office
- Integral garage and tarmac parking area
Set in the heart of the Ards Peninsula countryside with rural views yet just a few minutes from Ballywalter and the coast, this is a cottage style home on a 0.4 acre site with mature gardens. There is a large timber cabin on site that would be ideal for a home office.
The downstairs reception area revolves around the dining hall which is open plan with both the living room and sun room. There is also a cloakroom with WC, a fourth bedroom and the lovely cottage kitchen with red brick chimney recess and cast iron stove, living and dining areas. The utility room leads to the integral garage.
Upstairs there are three further good sized bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, family bathroom and a study area on the landing.
Newtownards and Bangor can both be reached in a round 15 minutes and Belfast centre is 23 miles away.
- Entrance porch
- UPVC door and tiled floor, coat hanging space
- With WC and wash hand basin
- Dining hall
- 2.97m x 7.42m (9'9" x 24'4")
Solid birch flooring and open plan to living room
- Living room
- 3.05m x 3.84m (10' x 12'7")
Solid birch flooring
- Sun room
- 2.82m x 3.12m (9'3" x 10'3")
Double glazed and tiled floor
- 3.43m x 8.15m (11'3" x 26'9)
Red brick chimney recess with solid fuel cast iron stove and timber mantle over. Range of high and low level units in cream with beech worktops. Bowl and a half sink unit, electric hob and double oven, extractor integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Space for kitchen table.
- Utility room
- 1.6m x 3.43m (5'3" x 11'3")
Sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and access to integral garage
- Master bedroom
- 5.08m x 5.26m (16' 8" x 17' 3")
Dressing area with built in wardrobes. En suite shower room with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.58m x 5.03m (11'9" x 16'6)
With eaves storage
- Bedroom 3
- 2.97m x 4.34m (9'9" x 14'3")
- 2.34m x 3.35m (7'8" x 11')
Rolltop bath with claw feet, wash hand basin, and WC with brass fitings, tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, part timber panelled walls and solid wooden floor.
- Study area and Hotpress
- Integral garage
- 3.35m x 5.79m (11' x 19')
With roller shutter door, Oil fired boiler in housing.
- Wooden Cabin
- 3.61m x 4.8m (11'10" x 15'9")
With light and power, suitable for home office
- Tarmac driveway with ample room for parking, enclosed garden with lawn and mature trees, extending to 0.4 acre. Two timber sheds.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.