Waterbeck, 76 Portaferry Road
, BT23 8SQ
||Waterbeck, 76 Portaferry Road, Newtownards
- Impressive bungalow on elevated site overlooking Strangford Lough with stunning, ever-changing views over the tidal inlet to the Mournes in the background
- Deceptively spacious bungalow with really well proportioned rooms and all 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Entrance porch with room for sitting and space for coats and separate cloakroom with w.c.
- Large reception hall with space for dining table
- Drawing room dominated by the stunning view
- Well fitted kitchen with Aga, dining area and sitting room
- Utility room with direct access to integral garage
- Oil fired central heating
- U.P.V.C framed double glazing
- Double Integral garage with electric door
- Driveway in gravel leading to parking area at rear
- Front garden with patio positioned to enjoy the view
This fabulous bungalow is really all about the setting with the beautiful views from the principle rooms framed by the large windows. The views stretch across Strangford Lough with the water in the foreground, looking across to the opposite shore and the Mourne Mountains in the background. Views to the north west are over the north end of the lough towards Scrabo Tower.
This is a sizeable bungalow with well proportioned rooms - the ambiance of the drawing room is created by the dominating view which your eye is immediately drawn to. Other rooms at the front of the house share this wonderful vista including the kitchen and bedroom two. The kitchen is a great size and incorporates dining space and a sitting room with sliding glass doors leading to patio. To the rear of the kitchen is a utility room leading to the integral double garage. The gardens are predominately to the front of the house with a paved area and shrub beds while to the rear is the gravelled parking area leading to the garage.
Whilst enjoying complete privacy, this property is less than a mile outside Newtownards, convenient to both schools and local shopping while Belfast can be reached in around half an hour
- Entrance porch
- 4.17m x 2.49m (13' 8" x 8' 2")
Wooden floor and coat hanging space with double doors leading to reception hall.
- Reception hall
- 7.85m x 3.61m (25' 9" x 11' 10")
Space for a dining table and cloakroom with W.C.
- Drawing room
- 7.92m x 5.49m (26' 0" x 18' 0")
Glazed bay to front with views over Strangford Lough to the Mournes, timber fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Glazed double doors leading from reception hall.
- Kitchen with dining space and sitting area
- 8.33m x 5.59m (27' 4" x 18' 4")
Range of high and low level units with built-in larder, dresser units with cupboards and drawers, blue Ag range cooker with canopy and tiled splash back, plate rack and display cabinets, integrated dishwasher and space for kitchen table, open to sitting area with Amtico-type flooring, and sliding patio doors leading to paved terrace overlooking the Lough.
- Utility room
- 3.71m x 2.39m (12' 2" x 7' 10")
Sink unit and cupboards, integrated electric oven, tiled floor, large walk-in larder, large hot press and plumbing for washing machine. Access to integral garage.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.19m x 3.68m (13' 9" x 12' 1")
With views of the Lough
- 3.35m x 1.6m (11' 0" x 5' 3")
Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, W.C. and wash-hand basin, half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.71m x 3.58m (12' 2" x 11' 9")
- 2.36m x 2.06m (7' 9" x 6' 9")
Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, W.C. and wash-hand basin, half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear hall
- Large airing cupboard.
- Master bedroom
- 4.7m x 3.58m (15' 5" x 11' 9")
With views of Scrabo Tower and the Lough.
- Study/ dressing room
- 3.38m x 1.75m (11' 1" x 5' 9")
- Walk-in wardrobe
- 3.58m x 2.08m (11' 9" x 6' 10")
- En-suite bathroom
- 3.61m x 2.67m (11' 10" x 8' 9")
White suite with bath and corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, W.C. and wash-hand basin, tiled floor and half tiled walls.
- Integral garage
- 7.77m x 7.01m (25' 6" x 23' 0")
Electric roller shutter door. Garage houses oil fired central heating boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.